I’m delighted to announce that another of my short story collections has gone free on Kindle! Links below.
Story A Day May (stories)’ comprises the 31 short stories and flash fictions written from daily prompts given by http://storyaday.org during May 2012. The stories in these collections vary in length, point of view (first, second and third) and genre. Other volumes and collections available.
The stories included in the 2012 collection are (click here for the prompts):
- An English Summer (496 words).
- You Are A Lovely Lot (286 words).
- What He Saw (574 words).
- It’s Not Every Day (284 words).
- Two Out Of Three (386 words).
- I Did My Very Best To Die In The War (333 words).
- The Dancing Stopped in 1983 (349 words).
- Charity Shops on Saturday (548 words).
- The Photographer That No-One Else Can Get (594 words).
- White Chocolate Chocolate (318 words).
- Just A Figure Of Speech (640 words).
- Hold On (725 words).
- Would Chuck Chuck? (187 words).
- Don’t Talk To The Food (620 words).
- Some Shoes To Match (345 words).
- 1966 And All That (100 words).
- The Legends of Louisiana (107 words).
- Bill The Bag Man (726 words).
- The Quest For The Truth (215 words).
- Deadly Serious (360 words).
- I Always Did Hate Biology (380 words).
- Being Ernest (376 words).
- The Best Man (308 words).
- The Perfect Place (108 words).
- One Out Of Three (595 words).
- Stronger Than He Looks (421 words).
- Not Like They Used To (301 words).
- Thank You For The Joy (345 words).
- In His Shoes (974 words).
- Sabbatical From The Rat Race (630 words).
- Parallel Bars (610 words).
Details of the other collections can be found here.
Story A Day May 2012 is available free today (7th September) and tomorrow (8th September) via http://www.amazon.com/Story-Day-May-2012-ebook/dp/B00E256SNM (click on the July 19th version) or http://www.amazon.co.uk/Story-Day-May-2012-ebook/dp/B00E256SNM
You can sign up to receive these blog posts daily or weekly so you don’t miss anything. You can contact me and find me on the internet, view my Books (including my debut novel The Serial Dater’s Shopping List, various short story collections and writer’s block workbooks) and I also have a blog creation / maintenance service especially for, but not limited to, writers. If you like this blog, you can help me keep it running by donating and choose an optional free eBook.
For writers / readers willing to give feedback and / or writers wanting feedback, take a look at this blog’s Feedback page.
As I post a spotlight or interview a day (amongst other things) I can’t unfortunately review books but I have a list of those who do. If there’s anything you’d like to take part in, take a look at Opportunities on this blog.
I welcome items for critique directly (see Editing & Critique) or for posting on the online writing groups listed below:
Morgen’s Online Non-Fiction Writing Group
Morgen’s Online Novel Writing Group
Morgen’s Online Poetry Writing Group
Morgen’s Online Script Writing Group
Morgen’s Online Short Story Writing Group
We look forward to reading your comments.