Telling Tales charity anthology
I had a short story ‘First Impression’ in the Writers for Welfare charity anthology ‘Telling Tales’, sold in aid of Norfolk Hospice. Sadly it is no longer in print so if bought one it could be worth money in years to come.
It is (was):
- 193 pages
- Contributions from 20 authors
- 29 short stories
- 5 poems
- All written by members of the Writers for Welfare Facebook group
- ISBN no.9781471618369
- First Edition
- Published by Moonworks Publishing
- Measures 15.24cm wide x 22.86cm high
- Weighs 0.34 kg
- And “because Telling Tales is not genre specific, everybody will find something to tickle their fancy, whether you enjoy reading horror or romance, thrillers or comedy”.