Telling Tales charity anthology
It’s currently being sold on Lulu.com and will also soon be available as an eBook. It’s:
- 193 pages
- Paperback: £5.94 plus postage and tax (until 31st March) then £6.99 plus postage and tax (31st March, official publication date, onwards) via this link.
- Ebook: £2.99 via this link.
- £6.99 plus postage and tax (31st March, official publication date, onwards)
- Contributions from 20 authors
- 29 short stories
- 5 poems
- All written by members of the Writers for Welfare Facebook group
- ISBN no.9781471618369
- First Edition
- Published by Moonworks Publishing
- Measures 15.24cm wide x 22.86cm high
- Weighs 0.34 kg
- And “because Telling Tales is not genre specific, everybody will find something to tickle their fancy, whether you enjoy reading horror or romance, thrillers or comedy”.
BREAKING NEWS! I’ve been asked to do some book signings at Waterstones! Once confirmed, I shall be accompanying Annie Ireson to our local ones (Northants, Leics, North Bucks) and I shall (hopefully) also be doing some (not sure if solo yet) further down the M1 motorway – watch this space!
Norfolk Hospice helps patients, carers and families living with cancer or other life-limiting illnesses, by providing timely and professional care and much needed support. If you love short stories please do go and buy it, read it and then rate it. Thank you.