Hello everyone. I’ll keep this brief because Marla is waiting in the wings to guest blog but I’d love your opinion on the interviews I post here (and anything else you’d like to mention about my blog). I’m conscious that by posting an interview a day you will have a lot to read through so…
- Are they too long? Would you prefer a selected maximum of questions?
- Do you find them enjoyable to read or do you switch off part-way?
- Are there questions that you feel don’t need to be asked?
- Is there a topic we haven’t discussed that you would like covered?
- Is there a genre you’d like to read more about or are they fairly evenly spread?
- Generally do you find they are helpful / useful?
- Are they posted too regularly? (not sure I can do much about this as I have so many enquiries but it would be useful to know)
And about the blog itself…
- Can you find the information you want easily?
- Is there too much information here, is it overwhelming?
- Is there anything you’d like to read less of?
- Is there anything you’d like to read more of?
- If you’ve read any, are the guest blogs / author spotlights too short / long or about right?
- I’d like to include more poetry; any suggestions?
- Is there anything writing-related that I don’t cover on this blog that I could perhaps include?
- Do you have a favourite section / page on the blog?
- If you’ve been involved in anything here do you feel it was worthwhile?
I look forward to hearing your views; positive and ‘constructive’ – I’ve received rejections, I can handle it! 🙂
I have the current format booked up until the end of the year but ongoing it’ll be really interesting to learn what is working and what isn’t (if anything :)).
If you would prefer to email me directly rather than leave a comment here, you can email me at email@example.com.