I’m finally doing something with the novels. 🙂 I’ve written four and a bit, currently writing my sixth for NaNoWriMo 2012. The ‘bit’ by the way is a conversion of a 102-page script I wrote for the now-defunct Script Frenzy back in April 2010.
- 31 men in 31 days – what could possibly go wrong?
- Isobel MacFarlane is a recently-turned-40 journalist who usually writes a technology column for a newspaper based in Northampton, England, but her somewhat-intimidating boss, William, has set her the task of meeting 31 men, via a local internet dating site, all within a month. Having an active, though fruitless, social life with her friend and ‘Health & Beauty’ colleague Donna, she knows what she wants in a man, so creates a shopping list of dos and don’ts, and starts ticking them off as she meets Mr Could Be Right Except For, Mr Not Bad, Mr Oh My Goodness and Mr Oh So Very Wrong. Follow the ups (there are a few) and downs (there are many) of the dating process and intertwined with her experiences, get to know her colleague and family, including her niece Lola who, apart from being an amazing storyteller, can eat ambidextrously whilst wearing a Princess glove puppet on her right hand, and Baby, William’s non-too-healthy African Grey parrot.
My other novels are:
- ‘After Jessica’ a general fiction novella about a woman’s death – and her complicated life (this will come out later this month)
- ‘Hitman Sam’ a lad-lit novella about a trainee hitman (hopefully due out by Christmas)
- ‘The Personal Trainer’ a lad-lit novella about a very personal trainer (which will be out next year)
- ‘Once Perfect’, the current (dark crime) novel-in-progress (which will be out next year)