If you’re a writer, or not, and have something to say about writing, and would like free (or paid*) promotion for your writing / books, then there are several opportunities to take part on this blog. Click the link below to read on…
- 5AM Flashes for when you have a free book to promote.
- Author spotlights: a third-person biography then you talk about your writing.
- Blog interviews*: I send you a list of questions, you type in your replies, email it back to me with photos and before it goes live, I add in comments as if we’re chatting. *This is the only item I charge for (£10 / €12.50 / $15) because of the time involved.
- Book & Story Reviews: Have your short story / collection reviewed (by me) or submit a book review you have done of another authors’ novel or collection.
- Books: other people’s: you can list up to five of your books (free or otherwise) on each genre page. The 15-word max. synopsis could be a challenge!
- Feedback: If you’re willing to give, or looking for, free feedback.
- Flash Fiction Fridays: you can have your short story (up to 500 words) posted on a Friday. There’s also the opportunity for 6-word FFFs, with 6-word biographies!
- Guest blogs: talk about, and educate on, anything writing-related.
- Online Writing Groups: have a go at the prompts or submit <1,000 words for free critique. These are published on the relevant blog but I also do <1,000-word free Editing & Critique samples privately.
- Podcast Short Stories: submit a flash fiction or 6-worder and I’ll podcast it!
- Post-weekend Poetry: Mondays are poetry days so you can submit your poem(s) for inclusion on this blog.
Within reason, and schedules allowing, you’re welcome to do whatever you like whenever you like. The content must be family-friendly though please.
For full details and guidelines, see Opportunities on this blog. Thank you. The content is always appreciated.
If you have any queries or need more information, my email address is firstname.lastname@example.org (note I’m ‘Morgen with an E’.