Welcome to Flash Fiction Friday and the one hundred and forty-fourth piece in this series. This week’s is the twelfth bunch of 6-word stories by a variety of authors, together with their 6-word biographies!
by Sal Buttaci finds humor in life
- Predictors of my future were charlatans.
- Hell’s free. The devil will pay.
- In old age I’m bald again.
by Chong Teck SIM – aspiring Singaporean writer
- Rice farmer. Cricket-chirping night. Snake wine.
- As his eyes close, Heaven tears.
- Love has no discounts, no freebies.
by… Mark K – a writer?… trying hard
- Dwarf throwing contestants hate political correctness.
- Men cry too, you know? Liar!
- I love pain: C’mon tazer me!
and then three from yours truly… Morgen Bailey, Morgen With an E
- Sides splitting. Hilarious comic? No. Murderer.
- Lost in music. Doesn’t see cliff.
- Football chant. Favourite team. Hearts sink.
Thank you, everyone.
- and guest blogs about short stories on this blog: Alberta Ross, Jane Hertenstein, Helen M Hunt, Morgen Bailey, Sarah Grace Logan, Warren Bull.
You can sign up to receive these blog posts daily or weekly so you don’t miss anything. You can contact me and find me on the internet, view my Books (including my debut novel The Serial Dater’s Shopping List, various short story collections and writer’s block workbooks) and I also have a blog creation / maintenance service especially for, but not limited to, writers. If you like this blog, you can help me keep it running by donating and choose an optional free eBook.
For writers / readers willing to give feedback and / or writers wanting feedback, take a look at this blog’s Feedback page.
As I post a spotlight or interview a day (amongst other things) I can’t unfortunately review books but I have a list of those who do. If there’s anything you’d like to take part in, take a look at Opportunities on this blog.
I welcome items for critique directly (see Editing & Critique) or for posting on the online writing groups.