Hello. Here are your prompts for today. I have also included the text versions beneath the picture together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the sheet and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- Love them? Then chip them by 6th April.
- Alone in the crowd.
- The data buff: on average we check our mobiles 85 times a day
- Sagittarius (November 23-Dec 21): Even the dynamo of the Zodiac, today you surprise even you. Your Midas touch has you aglow in social situations, and you give good advice. Honestly, you should charge admission. Your feet may need some TLC. Lucky diva: Maria Callas.
- pursy: (a) having a puckered appearance. (b) proud because of one’s wealth. “There was a picture of a pale gent with a narrow face and a woman with dark eyes and a pursy mouth.” Stephen King, Misery
- Tuesday 28th January 2014.
- Can’t afford luxury holidays? Join a global pet sit.
- Picture of a 40-something (perhaps) woman with lovely dark shaggy shoulder-length hair wearing a pale lace-top non-button blouse. Her left hand is hanging in front of her, fingertips down with a medallion link bracelet and matching necklace. Her right hand is resting on perhaps the right arm of a chair (or black leather upright box). She’s wearing a simple bracelet on that right. She has dark eyes (although it’s a black & white photo) and stern looking, more surprised than angry.