Hello. Here are your prompts for today. I’m delighted to say that, going forward, the random prompts will include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- The one-liner laugh: That awkward moment when you leave a store without buying anything and all you can think is “act natural, you’re innocent.”
- Picture of Acting Deputy Commissioner Cressida Dick.
- No.4 Winchester named as Britain’s top des res. Never mind the delights of Devon or the ultra-expensive hot spots of London, a poll has revealed the historic city of Winchester in Hampshire as the best place to live in Britain.
- Routine eye test saves woman’s life… after it revealed fluid on her brain. Elizabeth Coxon-Pinney, 43, of Hilton, Derbyshire, had an op within hours. She said, “I’m so thankful.”
- Not talking with you mouth full: 66%.
- Let’s get started… it’s Monday.
- Gridiron: modern gridirons are likely to be covered by football players, but the original gridirons were apt to be covered with meat or fish; they were metal gratings used for broiling food over a fire.
- Big Issue seller marries
- get involved