Hello. Here are your prompts for today. There are text versions beneath the picture together with explanations of any individual pictures so anyone unable to see the sheet and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- Minister for the shape of things to come.
- Reduces the risk
- Open Ambition
- Germany: huge wartime bomb found. More than 60,000 residents were evacuated from Frankfurt yesterday so experts could defuse a Second World War bomb. In Germany’s biggest evacuation in recent history, residents were told to leave homes, hospitals and other facilities within a mile of the site. The 4,000lb British bomb was found by construction workers in Germany’s financial capital. Similar operations are still common 72 years after the war ended.
- Mystery over snake handler found dead next to pet python.
- Picture of a 40/50-something businessman.
- Perhaps there will be a palace coup and the regime can evolve.
- He falls down the stairs – and does a parachute roll.
- Plot steady path to success.
- Sarah J Coleman
- North East: picture of an English countryside. Malham, North Yorkshire. Marvel at the limestone wonders of the Yorkshire Dales with a walk that delves into Malham Cove and Gordale Scar. Turn to walk 18.
- Free refills on any tea or coffee all day everyday.
- Illustration of an ‘ok’ hand gesture with a thread of (string?) coming down from a full sun behind clouds.
- A jigsaw puzzle pice with a white cross at the centre.
- Mirabel Asua, aged 33, of Seaton Drive, Northampton, vehicle not insured, vehicle was registered under vehicle excise and registration act when it did not meet insurance requirements: fined £200, cost £110, and ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £20.
- Picture of a surprised cartoon rabbit with food (cupcakes and carrots) circling around it.