Hello. Here are your prompts for today. They include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- Medical A-Z This week
- Story prompt: it was like she’d/he’d led a double life…
- Picture of a grand dolls house
- Chris Moss of Scribers Drive, Upton kept a vehicle which was unlicensed on a public road, fined £400, ordered to pay vehicle excise back duty of £45.84, costs £90.
- Picture of an elderly male surgeon in his scrubs with his hands clasped.
- The List: Are you on the money? Good manners are said to cost nothing but the etiquette of money is such a greyer area.
- Russia: Musk praises teen for ‘driving backwards’. A Russian teenager who refitted his car to drive it backwards has been praised by Elon Musk, the head of the Tesla car company.
- There are younger guys coming through. It’s time to sit back with a beer to watch it and not just get bashed up.
- United States: Final of ‘American Crufts’ turns into a dog’s dinner.
- Picture of Tate Modern building.
- in our brains when we gamble
- 64 Grand Slam titles.