Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. As well as these sheets every Friday, the lovely author assistant/editor/lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent (who pretties these sheets before they go live) will be posting Word Count Wednesdays so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week. I aim for 300 words a day which is an astounding 109,500 words a year and so, starting today, you could have that (or more) by this time next year!
These posts will still include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- Yes, I can believe teenagers are happy but life at 70 doesn’t look quite so carefree
- She/he picked up the receiver…
- Aquarius Jan 21-Feb 19: Never backward in coming forward, you may have reason to regret your bluntness.
- Fans – this is the type you hold in your hand in order to create a gentle breeze.
- the many who died in 1994
- pick of the news
- tote bag with a black on white jack o lantern
- shaped our world
- cartoon of a knife and glass half full of water
- Julie Teckman poses the question and of course she knows the answer…
- Aivaras Dargis, 25, of St Leonards Road, damaged an electronic security alarm belonging to Superdrug Stores.
- Weekly News
- the kids are all right