Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. As well as these sheets every Friday, the lovely author assistant/editor/lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent (who pretties these sheets before they go live) will be posting Word Count Wednesdays so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week. I aim for 300 words a day which is an astounding 109,500 words a year and so, starting today, you could have that (or more) by this time next year!
These posts will still include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- sound meditation
- only when I laugh
- Capricorn: someone is taking your constructive criticism too personally.
- hard work is the best road to the top, says Nathan
- Wassail bowl: At Yule, or modern Christmas, the Wassail bowl reminds us of the ancient tradition of carrying good cheer from home to home, to ensure a joyous twelve months ahead. Try reviving the custom with a punch bowl if you would attract happiness in each dawning year.
- United States: car dream turns into police nightmare
- tote bag with a cartoon pug and ‘pugs not drugs’
- photo of a crawling baby: some parents such a child’s dummy to clean it
- Abdullah’ı Bofil, 43, of Swale Drive, vehicle did not meet insurance requirements, fined £200
- It shouldn’t be too much of a surprise if we end up experimenting further perhaps with a youth league
- Feb 6, Joseph Cotten with photo of the actor.
- The stitching was perfect…
- designs for life