Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. As well as these sheets every Friday, the lovely author assistant/editor/lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent (who pretties these sheets before they go live) will be posting Word Count Wednesdays so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week. I aim for 300 words a day which is an astounding 109,500 words a year and so, starting today, you could have that (or more) by this time next year!
These posts will still include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- Farewell, superjumbo, you will be missed
- ‘Teddy bear’ work at Sharpness
- Dec 21, Stella Adler with the photo/bio of the American actress
- Myrtle – if you are on the trail of love and beauty you will already have one of these plants growing in a pot. This is the way to urge the myrtle to bring you ongoing happiness.
- elaborate framed illustration of two deer stags locking antlers over: United States of Freedom, guarded by innocence…
- Capricorn Dec 22-Jan 20: You and Gangnam-style pop star Psy (also Capricorn) may have been separated at birth.
- Denise Wheeler, 45, of Hawkins Close, Daventry, destroyed a telephone belonging to Northamptonshire Police; fined £80 and ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £20.
- Retail: shopping centre opens its doors after 10-year wait
- As she/he pulled down the balaclava…