Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. As well as these sheets every Friday, the lovely author assistant/editor/lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent (who pretties these sheets before they go live) will be posting Word Count Wednesdays so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week. I aim for 300 words a day which is an astounding 109,500 words a year and so, starting today, you could have that (or more) by this time next year!
These posts will still include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- Trump was born to hunt, breed and be the perfect pet (talking about a dog!)
- mastering social media
- forget everything you have been told about…
- black and white photo of about a dozen people wearing light clothing squashed into a telephone kiosk
- you hear a lot of kids say it’s changed their lives and so it’s something I wanted to get involved in
- Carolyn O’Hara
- Day 3 Eidfjord, Norway with a description and photograph
- September 6, James Clavell with a photo and bio of the Australian novelist
- There is an enduring sense of wonder that such a vast machine can even get off the ground
- Seven days in the stars
- Kevin’s ready
- health matters