Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. For the foreseeable future, I will be posting these sheets every Friday, (tided by my lovely author assistant / editor / lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent before they go live) will be posting Word Count Wednesdays so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week.
These prompt sheets include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- The rise of the popular prison press – the inside story.
- Apart from driving the prison system to the brink, he has attempted to murder legal aid.
- Encounters of the stirred kind.
- Politically motivated complaints.
- At last, a costume drama to get your teeth into.
- Euthanasia? It’s assisted suicide.
- It was an act of nuclear terrorism on the streets of a major city which put the lives of numerous other members of the public at risk.
- Crime – end of the adventure for a pair of golden fugitives.
- Secret service sacked in fall-out from prosecutor’s mystery death.
- A dynamic film in which the emotional tempo never stops rising.
- Heritage – Chaucer for the 21st century: new guide for UK pilgrims.
- Officer stashed ammunition at the palace.
- It-girl Cara has her cake and tweets it.