Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. As well as these sheets every Friday, the lovely author assistant/editor/lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent will be posting my Word Count Wednesdays posts so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week. I aim for 300 words a day which is an astounding 109,500 words a year and so, starting today, you could have that (or more) by this time next year!
These random sheet posts include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- The mood is one of fear
- Rural homes plan unveiled as average rent tops £800
- What are you having for lunch?
- What I liked about both Tom and Charlotte is there’s a lot of mystery about them
- Six-year-old has plans to be Europe’s biggest tech tycoon
- It can delete your life
- You’ve gotta remember that nature is never on time, and that’s reflected in music too
- Pieces of a Man
- The first higher offer came in two weeks after we’d had our own offer accepted
- If you can meet their timescale, a vendor is likely to stick with you and not delay
- Gazumpers are hammering at the door again
- It was a love beyond the limits of patience and sense, it was boundless
- Beryl’s perils
- We’re all terrified we’ve made the wrong choices
- Great whites have killed surfers. Now some people want a cull
- Despite the pain
- Loved or unknown