Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. As well as these sheets every Friday, the lovely author assistant/editor/lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent will be posting my Word Count Wednesdays posts so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week. I aim for 300 words a day which is an astounding 109,500 words a year and so, starting today, you could have that (or more) by this time next year!
These random sheet posts include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- The revolution
- After Istanbul I know anything can happen…
- A photo of a desk with on it a button, two hands holding a piece of string
- I have not noticed any problems
- Premier League: Overseas ties ‘inevitable’
- Asian Games: Police search for athletes on the run
- Concluding his investigation into grassroots football, Glenn Moore looks at the decline in the men’s game
- What keeps football at this level going is the camaraderie – but then there are the mornings of mud
- ‘Dinosaurs’ at the ECB have shot themselves in the foot
- ECB has handled crisis dreadfully – now new boss must show spine
- I was never popular in the dressing room
- Wasps herald ‘watershed moment’