Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. As well as these sheets every Friday, the lovely author assistant/editor/lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent will be posting my Word Count Wednesdays posts so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week. I aim for 300 words a day which is an astounding 109,500 words a year and so, starting today, you could have that (or more) by this time next year!
These random sheet posts include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- Dude, what’s the point?
- New Mindset → New Results
- Morrison hopes for one more chance to be the hero
- It’s based on travel. We look at how tailoring can be structured so you can whip it from a suitcase
- The training started with a bang. Eddie likes a bit of banter and has already shot me down a couple of times
- A photo of a man holding a tray with glasses of Champagne
- Quote of the day: ‘Freedom of expression is the matrix, the indispensable condition of nearly every other form of freedom.’ Benjamin Cardozo
- Struggling charity
- Meeting the needs of the elderly is our biggest challenge by far
- Homes, not benefits
- The rudest man in Hollywood
- Who cares if it can’t be seen by telescope?