The following are now available on Amazon (US or click here for the UK store), Smashwords, Sony Reader Store, Barnes & Noble, iTunes Bookstore (US or click here for the UK store) and Kobo. More details of each book can be found within the drop-down ‘Books – mine’ menu buttons.
- The Serial Dater’s Shopping List – available for c.£2 / $3 from Amazon.co.uk, Amazon.com and Smashwords. Northampton-based technology journalist Isobel MacFarlane is set the task of creating an online dating profile then meeting 31 men in 31 days – what could possibly go wrong? You can watch the YouTube trailer here.🙂
- a lad-lit novella about a trainee hitman
- a lad-lit novella about a very personal trainer
- a mystery novella about a woman’s death – and her complicated life
- a first-person anthology (which will include ‘Feeding the Father’ above)
- a second-person anthology (which will include ‘The Dark Side’ above)
- a third-person novel about a journalist and some weird but wonderful men
- a third-person anthology about some more weird but wonderful men
- Calendar Girls: a third-person anthology about some weird but wonderful women (which will include my crime short story April’s Fool)
…and anything else that spills out.🙂 These are all likely to cost $0.99 (c. £0.75 / AS$1.50), certainly for the foreseeable future, and the individual short stories will be available from free to $0.99.