ENDS September 20 – enter your script now!
Use code MCKEE2017 to get $10 OFF your entry fee
Our winner this year will meet with a Dream Team of executive mentors who can help you on your path with everything you need from script notes to development to production including:
- Literary Manager (Spencer Robinson) – Art/Work Entertainment, clients writing credits include: Arrival, Lights Out, Arrow, Eastbound and Down, The Mick, Will & Grace and more.
- Development Executive (Rachel Crouch) – Cold Iron Pictures, credits include: Swiss Army Man, Diary of a Teenage Girl.
- Producer (David Harris) – credits include: Security (Antonio Banderas, Ben Kingsley, Gabriella Wright), Desolation (David Moscow)
- Screenwriter (David Paterson) – Lionsgate’s The Great Gilly Hopkins (Octavia Spencer, Glenn Close, Kathy Bates), Disney’s Bridge to Terabithia (Josh Hutcherson, Zooey Deschanel, Bailee Madison)
- Director (Tyler Gillet) – credits include: FOX’s Devil’s Due, V/H/S (Sundance)
- Entertainment Attorney (Jordan Barel) – worked for AMC and New Line Cinema
This is a one-of-a-kind prize that can help you forge great relationships and change your career. You’ll meet face-to-face with your dream team and get started on the road to professional writing!
Use code MCKEE2017 to get $10 OFF your entry fee: https://www.stage32.com/happy-writers/contests/3rd-Annual-Feature-Screenplay-Contest