Hello. In mid-2018, I set up Morgen’s (Free) Email Critique Group but this just covers novel extracts, short stories and flash fiction. If you would like to swap your poems with others willing to do so, please complete the form below and I’ll add you to this page.
NB. This will mean that the contact details you provide will appear publically (on this page) so if you don’t want to share your email address but have a website with a contact form similar to the one below, feel free to provide that link too.
Disclaimer:I have no control over offsite exchanges, only the content appearing on these three relevant subpages. Please be nice to each other and provide fair feedback.
Critiquers signed up so far:
- Alexis Thompson: email@example.com (“I’m a young student who doesn’t know much but has been writing poetry forever. I love slam poetry.”)
- Alex Kashko: firstname.lastname@example.org (“I had poetry published in the 90s and I want to get back to what I was then as a poet and go further. I have had no formal training in poetry. I try not to be brutal with criticism, but I can take it as well as give it.”)
- Craig Banning: email@example.com.
- Doug Smith: firstname.lastname@example.org (“A poet and novelist, about to have published a book of poetry by small indy press; have desire to connect with other poets to critique each others work.”)
- Erica Collier: email@example.com (“I live and work in Paris, France and am now semi-retired and I would like to share some poems and receive critiques. I have been writing poetry for many years, poetry of an existential nature. I have three nationalities, British, French and Canadian.”)
- Matt Earl: firstname.lastname@example.org
- Nolan Watson: email@example.com
- Rae Smithson: firstname.lastname@example.org (“I have written poetry since childhood but had no formal training. I write as a compulsion and uncontrollable drive, mainly for myself. However, I would love to start sharing my efforts and see what others think.”)
- Terri Mertz: email@example.com (“I have studied poetry, and while I seldom write it myself, I am willing and able to critique others’ poetry.”)
If you would like to appear on this page, please complete the form below…