The deadline is usually mid-May each year and currently consists of the following rules:
- Poems must not have been previously published, won an award or be currently entered in another competition. NB. Published is in print and online in any format.
- Poems, in English and not exceeding 40 lines, should be printed or typed on one side of A4 paper only, and are not returnable.
- Your name must not appear on any poem.
- Copyright remains with the poet.
- Entry fees (as at May 2012) are: £3 per poem or 4 for £10, or £3.50 and £10.60 if paid on-line (to cover PayPal fees).
Contact me if you have any queries.