I met Jane at one of her talks at Winchester Writers Conference back in 2011. We chatted about blogging (this blog was only four months old back then) and she said she was keen to get a blog set up. Since then I’ve created for her…
- https://wannabeawriter.com and
Jane’s also contributed to this blog…
- Saturday 7th July 2012: Jane talked about book signings;
- Sunday 15th July 2012: Jane talked about the some of the inspiration behind her new novel Prime Time‘s blog tour (part 1 of 2);
- Sunday 22nd July 2012: Jane returned to talk more about the inspiration behind Prime Time (part 2 of 2);
- Friday 11th January 2013: Having coined the phrase, Jane talked about how to tackle a writer’s bottom;
- Thursday 14th February 2013: Jane’s next blog was topically about Valentine’s Day.; and most recently…
- Thursday 6th June 2013: Do you really want to be a writer?.
And I blogged about Jane’s blogs…
- Sunday 8th July 2012: I talked about building Jane’s personal blog; and most recently…
- Thursday 15th August 2013: I talked about Jane’s (then-new) Wannabe a Writer TV show blog.
And I interviewed Jane back on 12th January 2012.
If you suffer from a writer’s bottom (don’t we all?), take a look at http://janewenhamjones.wordpress.com/books/100-ways-to-fight-the-flab.
Jane also hosts workshops at a wonderful venue in the South of France, namely Chez Castillon. Class sizes are small so availability doesn’t last long!