It was being sold on Lulu.com but is now out of print. It was:
- 193 pages
- Paperback: £5.94 plus postage and tax (until 31st March) then £6.99 plus postage and tax (31st March, official publication date, onwards) via this link.
- Ebook: £2.99 via this link.
- Contributions from 20 authors
- 29 short stories
- 5 poems
- All written by members of the Writers for Welfare Facebook group
- ISBN no.9781471618369
- First Edition
- Published by Moonworks Publishing
- Measures 15.24cm wide x 22.86cm high
- Weighs 0.34 kg
- And “because Telling Tales is not genre specific, everybody will find something to tickle their fancy, whether you enjoy reading horror or romance, thrillers or comedy”.
Norfolk Hospice helps patients, carers and families living with cancer or other life-limiting illnesses, by providing timely and professional care and much needed support. Thank you if you bought a copy.🙂