Hello. Here are your prompts for today. They now include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- hendiadys: the expression of an idea and by the use of usually two independent words connected by and as nice and warm. The hendiadys ‘good and loud’ appears in many reviews of the concert.
- Wednesday 29th January 2014
- We follow the fortunes of time you are small a 40 year old back on the singles scene as she embarks on two weeks of dates. Day 10. Picture of a woman with long fair hair smiling broadly with lovely teeth and dark lipstick.
- No Jamie
- Picture of a foil-wrapped milk chocolate rabbit with price from 79p.
- Beat the kettle?(Answer this in the time it takes to make a cup of tea) When asked how old she was, Susie replied, into years I will be twice as old as I was five years ago. How old is she? (scroll down for the answer)….
8 + 2 = 10, five years ago she was five.