Hello. Here are your prompts for today. There are text versions beneath the picture together with explanations of any individual pictures so anyone unable to see the sheet and prompts will be able to read the text, or have to text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- History: mystery surrounds ‘Google of 1865’ charity shop staff are trying to find out who penned a Victorian notebook dubbed the ‘Google of 1865; that was left on their doorstep. W Tatton’s Recipe Book was found at St Anne’s hospice charity shop in Stockport, greater Manchester, and features handwritten recipes hints and tips. Page 11.
- Boxer has only proved himself dim.
- Why you can’t beat a good pair of headphones.
- Show homes now open.
- Picture of a tailor’s dummy with a partly made (no sleeves, stitching showing) jacket.
- Richard Liddall, aged 59, of Byron Walk Daventry, vehicle did not meet insurance requirements: fined £200, costs £110 and ordered to pay a victim surcharge of £20.
- Illustration of Dracula wearing sunglasses, each ‘glass’ with a question mark.
- Executives snarling at Kirstie’s ‘darling’.
- It’s not cool (within an arm with the thumb pointing down).
- Move on by reconnecting with the past.
- Jeff Robson (with a picture of a smug-looking man in his 40s/50s.
- almost fun
- a silhouette (white on grey) of a pigeon
- the latest developments