Hello. Here are your prompts for this week. As well as these sheets every Friday, the lovely author assistant/editor/lady Friday(!) Caroline Vincent will be posting my Word Count Wednesdays posts so you can let us know how your writing’s been going over the previous week. I aim for 300 words a day which is an astounding 109,500 words a year and so, starting today, you could have that (or more) by this time next year!
These random sheet posts include the text versions together with explanations of any individual pictures so that anyone unable to see the picture and prompts will be able to read the text, or have the text read to them. It also means you can copy and paste the text should you wish to use it for your own writing.
Make of them what you will and let me know how you get on in the comments section below (or on Facebook/ Twitter). NB. just give us a summary unless you want to share the whole piece but if you post the actual writing, it’s deemed as published and you’ll be limiting where you can send it. So here goes…
- The Queen’s birthday
- Stop biting off more than it can chew
- A photo of an elephant near bushes, with the text: Which tree-dwelling carnivore is pining for the valleuys?
- FOOD: Gold-sprinkled haggis is ‘world’s most expensive’
- Fourth ‘mystery’ prisoner was not flown out to US
- Teaching Assistants – PA/Secretaries – Examinations – Officers – Librarians – Office Managers
- The welfare of the recipient matters, not the soul of the donor
- Shear delight
- It’s easier to be the president of the United States as a black person than be the head of a studio [or} network
- Now we can look into what happens to a woman after divorce and deceit
- Where do internet addicts go for help? Reboot camp
- At 5’7″ Rylance is not the first you’d think of to play a giant