Here’s more info…
Tagline: Henry, a nineteen-month-old Jack Russell, has been given the ability to talk and now they can’t shut him up! Family Guy’s Brian with just as much attitude but better sleuthing skills.
Blurb: Henry, a talking Jack Russell, is part of a small team researching a cure for Multiple Sclerosis. He is the target of several dognappers but can he use his wit or guile to outwit them and, with the help of laboratory assistant Gwynne Davies, find the proof needed to convict the criminals. Thus begins a series of adventures for the unlikely pair. This is Family Guy’s Brian meets Poirot meets My Fair Lady.
USP: There have been amateur sleuths, there have been talking animals – Henry is both.
Length: c. 72,000 words.
Location: Northamptonshire, England.
Note: I’ve been told ‘Oh, Henry’ is young adult but the main human character is a woman in her early forties so a more general appeal, I feel. ‘For the young in all of us.’ 🙂
Keywords: dog detective, dog detective novel, comic crime novel, cozy animal mystery, cozy animal mysteries, dog detective series, animal novels, humour, humor, humourous stories, humor novels, humour novels, humorous novels, Oh Henry, O Henry, Henry Houdini, Harry Houdini, William Sydney Porter, Gwynne Davies, lab assistant, Multiple Sclerosis, cure for Multiple Sclerosis.
- UK: https://www.amazon.co.uk/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- US: https://www.amazon.com/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- AUSTRALIA: https://www.amazon.com.au/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- BRAZIL: https://www.amazon.com.br/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- CANADA: https://www.amazon.ca/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- CHINA: https://www.amazon.cn/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- FRANCE: https://www.amazon.fr/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- GERMANY: https://www.amazon.de/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- INDIA: https://www.amazon.in/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- ITALY: https://www.amazon.it/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- JAPAN: https://www.amazon.co.jp/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- MEXICO: https://www.amazon.com.mx/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- SPAIN: https://www.amazon.es/dp/B07R9PDB5T
- and so on…
Do let me know if you’d like more information.