Welcome to my ‘contact me’ page. There are various ways to contact me, you can:
- Complete my website’s Contact me page (or the one below).
- Email me.
- Friend me on Facebook.
- ‘Like’ my Facebook author page.
- Tweet / follow my morgenwriteruk profile (and / or you can press the ‘Follow’ button below)
- Tweet / follow my Rachel Canvanagh profile.
- Follow me / heart my pictures on Instagram.
- Read my postings on Pinterest.
- And my articles on HubPages.
- Watch my videos, or ones I’ve liked, on YouTube.
- Connect with me on Google+.
- Hire me at Fiverr.
- Subscribe to this blog.
- Friend me / review my books (please do, especially the free short stories as they’re having a rough ride on there!) on Goodreads.
- Link with me on LinkedIn.
- Find me on Tumblr.
- See what topics have caught my eye on RebelMouse.
- Not a lot there but I’m on Myspace.
- Read all about me on about.me.
- See my photos on Flickr.
- Read my stories on Wattpad.
- Find out more about me on storylane.
- Find me on Indie Writer Support.
- Catch up with me on World Literary Cafe.
- On Burrst.
- And I have new blog (all about me) on WordPress and Weebly.
- I don’t have a blog on Google sites (https://sites.google.com) but http://www.google.com/sites/help/intl/en/overview.html includes a one-minute introduction video.
- View my eNewspapers at paper.li (daily format, automatically updated) and Scoop-it (non-automated rolling format).
- My books are listed on Amazon (US or click here for the UK store), Smashwords, Sony Reader Store, Barnes & Noble, iTunes Bookstore (US or click here for the UK store) and Kobo. More details of each book can be found within the drop-down Books – mine sub-menus.
- Read my author interviews on Blogspot.
- If you’re after photographs, morguefile is a great place.
- If you want to know about WordPress, take a look at http://learn.wordpress.com.
I also have five online writing groups:
- Morgen’s Online Non-Fiction Writing Group (also on Facebook)
- Morgen’s Online Novel Writing Group (also on Facebook)
- Morgen’s Online Poetry Writing Group (also on Facebook)
- Morgen’s Online Script Writing Group (also on Facebook)
- Morgen’s Online Short Story Writing Group (also on Facebook)
I love to hear from anyone who writes or is interested in writing and especially wishing to take part in, or with feedback on, this blog (see Opportunities on this blog). I’d also love to know what you like (or dislike) about this blog. Is there anything I don’t do that would be useful (providing it’s not too time-consuming… I don’t have much of that!).
You can read / download some of my fiction; currently a novel, four free eShorts, ‘Story A Day May’ and ’50 5pm Fiction’ anthologies ($0.99 a collection) and ‘The 365-day Writer’s Block Workbook’ (also $0.99 on Smashwords) click here. And if you want to know more about me, see Morgen With An ‘E’.
Thank you for visiting, and the content is updated regularly so do pop by regularly and if you like something that an interviewee, guest blogger or spotlighted author says, please do click on the ‘like’ button or leave a message, it means a lot. 🙂
Please note: I receive c. 100 emails a day so please be patient. If you’ve not heard for a week or two I’m not ignoring you, I’m dealing with earlier emails. If you’ve not heard anything after two weeks you can nudge me but hopefully I’ll have replied by then.